1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"God my hair..."
2. How much cash do you have on you?
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"?
More. And "labrador", the end bit. And Paramor, the evil author of a paper I had to read for Plants. *Gag*
4. Favorite planet?
It'd have to be Earth, I don't know that much about any others, and we have such a diverse ecosystem and abundance of life here.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Hah! No mobile phone! *Does the screw-the-mobiles dance* *Which, probably isn't a good idea considering that a lot of them vibrate now*
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
It would have to be the standard BT ringing sound, because it's the only one that my landline phone actually makes.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
My excellent ice blue wolf's head one.
8. Do you "label" yourself?
Without thinking or knowing it, I reckon. I'm not sure what the labels are without really thinking about it, but probably some of them would be, at present, "scruffy, spastic, amiable and dopey".
9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
It doesn't say on them. But they're black, if that helps. ^_^
10. Bright or Dark Room?
I prefer bright to dark, if I want to stay awake, and more light helps to ward off sullenness. The room I'm currently in is bright, too, if that's what the question meant.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She should come back to The Balto League chats because her. :-( *Pulls Kamotz back to TBL and tethers her to Silver's shed with the anti-Husky chain*
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Hmmm... Talking to White on Yahoo Messenger, I think. Possibly, nipping to the kitchen to get some food, lol.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
I don't have a mobile, curse you! *Does the scr... Actually, just does the nyer nyer dance instead*
15. Where is your mailbox?
In the front door. o_o Where did you think it'd be?
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
Marley. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was Marley, possibly my dad.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Snoopy, my cat, unless you count my hair, it's all fuzzy and rar ATM because I washed it right before sleeping, so the gorilla got it.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Does caffeine count? :-D Hmm, let's see, probably 3. Caffeine, taurine and alcohol. Hooray for vodka and Red Bull! o/
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
Just one, I think. Maybe none, but there might be one old 110 film knocking about in my cupboard now that you mention it.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
I'd have to go with Kamotz on this one, too, 16. 16 and 17, best years of my life.
22. Your worst enemy?
*Scoffs to himself* Well I wake up with him every morning and take him to the toilet with me, you can figure it out from there. *Hates his worst enemy, hatehate*
23. What is your current desktop picture?
At home, it's White's beautiful and touching Valentine's picture she drew for me a couple of years ago. Here, it's the dull and boring UEA bog-standard desktop. >_<
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"That's okay." Someone bumped my chair as they went by and apologized, lol.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
*Furrows his brow* I think, flying. I could use that to make a lot more than a million dollars if I needed to. And I'd save a lot of money on plane flights, too. I could finish university on Friday, then fly over to White for the weekends. And go on nightly haunts to all my mateys scattered around the planet, tapping sticks on their windows and pulling faces at them against the glass. :-D
26. Do you like someone?
27. The last song you listened to?
Er... Not sure, one of the ones on my playlist at home. I think it was "In My Life", by The Beatles. I still have all of my sad, lamenty sort of songs on there from a few days ago, lol.
28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump infront of the bullet?
Well, it would depend entirely on the circumstances. But assuming the bullet is made of polystyrene, is coming from a spudgun and probably wouldn't kill me, then yes. If you're talking about a Barrett rifle from 2 miles away corking the other student in the head before I even hear the gunshot, then probably not. ... And how fast do you expect me to jump to be able to get in front of a speeding bullet, anyway? O_o Even if I tried I'd be far too late.
29. If you could punch 1 person in your life right now, who would it be?
Myself. Nice and easy. *Strikes his arm noncommitally*
30. What is the closest object to your left foot?
In ascending order of distance: Black sock, black shoe, my other black shoe, the carpet, concrete, my other black sock, my other foot, and I'll stop now because it just gets more boring, it's a pretty standard computer room in here, lol.
Okay, finished my little moment of self-indulgence, perhaps I should get some actual work done considering I'm at the university. <_<; *Disciple of Procrastination* *Uses rugged manly picture again for fun* -John